Tuesday 22 October 2013

Casa & Blanca Boutique Hotel Turkey

 Hello lovelies!

Sorry I have been slightly AWOL recently but I went away for a week the boy to Turkey for some much needed sun and relaxation and just got back yesterday!!! It was both of our first times to Icemeler, Turkey and the hotel we stayed at I couldn't recommend more (Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel)! Consider this a mini hotel review and outfit post :). 
We were nervous as always that with last minute deals the pictures are never as they seem when you get there but we couldn't have been more impressed, the hotel was modern and most importantly the sun loungers were the most comfortable things ever!!!

Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel Turkey

Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel Turkey

Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel Turkey


All in all our first holiday together couldnt have been better, the weather was in the 30s most days (bar one thunder storm moment), our hotel was perfect and it went without any glitches! Would I return to Turkey again? I cant say I would be rushing back unless it was to this hotel! The country itself is stunning however the area we went to seemed to be over run by british home comforts, when I go away I love to see new cultures and we didnt really get this! I would 100% recommend this hotel for a relaxing, romantic jolly with your boy though, so anyone wanting some late winter sun, seriously head here!!!!


Top/Sandro
Shorts/H&M
Shoes/Schuh
Bag/Zara
Necklace/Topshop

This was my outfit from the first night so forgive my pale self. I am obsessed with these crochet shorts which I purchased last summer from H&M and they have proven incredible handy particularly for summer festivals!! 
Apologies to those wishing for some sun in this autumn rain as the next few posts will be holiday related outfits! Promise I will return to winter woolies in a week or so!!!

Bloglovin'/Twitter

 photo Signature_zps8091ceaa.jpg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute outfit ! love the top

Noir-creme.blogspot.com

instagram : farah_jeanb
Twitter :@farahjeanb

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! loving the outfit <3

Sharlotte

Jessie | jessie-ann.co.uk said...

Would kill for a holiday right now! And the place you stayed looks so nice :) I am so glad to have found your blog and am now following you on bloglovin. xx

www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...