Tuesday 3 September 2013

Home Interiors the French Way



 

 
 
 
 

I am utterly obsessed with interiors! Pretty sure this has stemmed from my mothers love for all things home design but she is so incredibly talented at what she does it was hard not to share this post. Another reason why I love to come home, (other reasons here, oh and here), is because my madre has made our home feel so cosy and welcoming that I never want to leave! She has the ability to make something out of nothing, a natural eye to spot things that with a little rejuvenation, love and care, wouldn't look out of place in a Laura Ashley home shoot. Its the little touches like the heart shaped cut outs, and bespoke cushions which you just cant buy and Mum, I love you for it!

Gushy part over - this was an interior inspired post not a mothers day style gush but hopefully you will agree how lovely our little french home is and to get this look yourself, be sure to check out Retrocollects Interiors for all things french and shabby chic! Dont forget to like like like!!!

Hope you're all having a good week!!

xo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...