Wednesday 28 August 2013

Faversham Bank Holiday Florals

Fashion, Florals, Miss Guided Style, Faversham, Summer, Fashion Blogger,
 When it comes to all things festival, or summer related, it seems only suitable to throw on some florals and if you really push the boat out-throw some flowers in your hair. I am not sure what it is that makes everyone hippy-fy themselves whilst the sun is shining but it seems to work so effortlessly.

When it comes to MissGuided, they never disappoint, with some online fashion sites, what you see online really isnt what you get when the parcel comes but for me, with MG, this is rarely the case. This playsuit has a vintage feel and often with florals I think its so hard to find a print which doesnt look tacky, but this summer MissGuided have got them down to a T and picking just one was the hardest job. 
 Turns out my favourite Millie Mack had the same idea and kept it simple with some nude wedges and a gold chunky necklace.  
Millie Loves



Unfortunately me being me, I failed to bring both pairs of the shoes I wanted to wear, which personally would have made the outfit that much more amazing!! Hey ho!! I guess it means I will just HAVE to wear it again!! (Outfit repeating? Surely not!!!!) However with something as beaut as this playsuit I cant help but think it acceptable!!


Returning to my roots for Faversham was a delightful day out and nice to see some familiar faces which I hadn't seen in a while, but I think its safe to say that a holiday in my new home away from home was well overdue after the bank holiday antics we had! 

Any one still got festivals left to look forward to? Feel free to bring me along :) After my recuperation of course. 

Playsuit - MissGuided
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Jewellery - Topshop and Vintage

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahh you look gorgeous in this! I 100% want to get this now! Love it! I know the feeling with Miss Guided - so many things I want! xoxo

Unknown said...

Sooooo many things!!!! From basics to prints to everything. Their Autumn Winter stuff is to die for too!!!!xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...