Monday 26 November 2012

Selfridges Elfridges



Couldn't think of a more quaint and Christmassy idea than to have 'Elfridges' helping you with all things Christmas. I am the biggest fan of all merry related, Christmas things, if I could have my way Christmas would be a year round thing that just never stopped. I'm not sure whether its that Canadians just dont start celebrations as early as us or that it genuinely is just celebrated earlier and earlier each year worldwide but seeing wrapping paper in Boots at the very start of October got me a little too excited but also very very baffled. 
I wish these Elfridges were not just in Oxford Street but also running up and down the country spreading their cheer, I cant help but think they would bring that little bit more fun to my weekly shifts.



(Copyright of Telegraph online)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...