Friday 16 November 2012

Millie Mack for Prodiga


I don't even try to deny my love for Millie Mack. She is my very own British Olivia Palermo. Her style is effortless, she always looks perfect and not a hair is ever out of place. Her campaign for Prodiga proves this even more so. The Leeds based designer has created a glamorous collection with embellishments in abundance (instantly I'm sold!!) and a selection of lace infused silhouettes which can't do anything but flatter, flatter and flatter some more. The only reservation I have is Millie's long tresses which surprisingly I think she looks better without. I am all for long locks but personally I just don't think Millie needs them. 
Watch the behind the scenes video here and check out the collection for perfect Christmas party dress inspiration.









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...