Monday 26 November 2012

Bejewel Me

Bejewel Me



I have never been the biggest fan of jewelery, when it comes to it, I always employ the motto 'less is more' as with most things. However this bejeweled trend has really got me rethinking my theory. I am Zara's biggest advocate and maybe thats why I am being tempted by all things jeweled as its all I see in their collections recently, but whats not to love? The best thing with this trend is that you can put your own stamp on it so easily, I am not suggesting you have to go as crazy (tacky) as below (trust me that was the intention, promise), however personalising your own clothing with jewels is far easier than you would imagine. All you need is some fabric glue, your favourite jewels, a top that needs a boost and a little bit of creativity and voila!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...