Wednesday 31 October 2012

Tata Naka

I am a sucker for embellishments and lace and so when I heard about London based brand Tata Naka launching their own T-Shirt range designed solely around these two things I couldn't help but get excited. The range will be exclusive to Net-A-Porter and is launching under the name TNTees. The eagerly anticipated collection will be available from November and with prices starting at £100, the chances of me getting my hands on one are ever the more likely (if I find a job and limit myself to one Starbucks a week, as opposed to my two a day!). I think this compromise will be totally worth it!


'The humble tshirt taken to another level'
There's something so stunning about a simple, day to day item made in to something so special and personal. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...