Tuesday 21 August 2012

Rosie Huntington Whitely

Rosie Huntington Whitely

Moschino Cheap & Chic embellished t shirt / Blank NYC leather skinny jeans / Charlotte Russe fringe booties / Proenza Schouler shoulder handbag / Valentino fragrance, $110 / Uttermost Birch Bark Boxes Set of 3 UM-19114

So I have just discovered Polyvore and I think it's safe to say it will be consuming 99.9% of my time from now on. You can basically create fashion articles for your very own magazine, or so it feels. The program provides you with numerous templates, an endless wardrobe and lots of photography to inspire you when putting together that perfect outfit. A stylists dream!! This was my first attempt so bare with me! 


http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...