Friday 4 May 2012

Coachella ella ella ella…

 DSC02063









DSC02141
DSC02078







DSC02231
DSC02165
I have been so poor at updating this of late and I am sure I will regret it when I look back but I guess I have just been too busy (I know-what a tough life hey?). I am the happiest girl alive to have been able to tick off such a huge bucket list entry recently, COACHELLA! I have wanted to go for so long and I figured if I don’t go when I am living on this side of the pond when will I? (Un)fortunately I will be making the trip to Palm Springs again as this was simply the greatest festival I have ever been to and I just cannot wait to do it again (it is more than worth the 9 hour flight!) The weather was incredible, if just a little TOO incredible, with a high of 45 degrees it was most definitely one of the hottest/sweatiest festivals I have ever been to (it was no Parklife!). The ultimate highlight of the weekend was just that, The Weeknd-front row, he was incredible and now I am even more addicted to his stuff than I was. Swedish House Mafia, Afrojack, Guetta, Kaskade, Ingrosso, Florence & the Machine, Frank Ocean all came a close second and I definitely think the line-up this year was one of the greatest and will be hard to beat next year. 2014 I aim to be back there making only one change; you HAVE to get a hotel-yeah yeah we had the full experience but there’s a little difference between camping in rain and camping in sweltering heat where the latest you can lie in is 6am (surprisingly the former is much easier to handle). Apart from that I wouldn’t change a thing-it was a huge highlight of my year and being able to finish off in LA for a couple days was a huge cherry on top of the whole trip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...